Saturday 6 September 2014

What's Really Going On

I have a very dear friend. Saying dear somehow sounds rather old-lady-like but in the true sense of love, she's dear in the way her spirit is wedged, ingrained actually, in my heart.

To the core of my soul she says.
There's so many one-liners - in a myriad of voices - she's delivered over the decade I've known her, I could keep myself amused for hours just walking down memory lane.

She is freakishly talented. 


Not long after I first met her I told her she reeked of creativity. She called me gregarious. We had a mutual-respect love-on in the making. And of course her birthday is the 22nd...

We got together not long ago. Time I value greatly. Our conversations are always lively, raw - full of emotion - and brilliant, directly reflective of the amount of wine we've consumed. I feel like we feed off each other in the best way. Intellectually, emotionally, creatively matched. Hmm, that's not really true.

Truth is, in my reality, the only match we are is emotionally. We're both crazy - in a fabulous endearing way.

Intellectually and creatively this woman is a bubbling-over Source of Talent in All Things Creative. An auburn starseed. I've often wanted to live in her mind for just 5 minutes...

I went full freak* on her the other night. 

*Not freak in the negative reactionary programming   CuppaJoy? never!

She's very worldly and pays attention to politics, economics and global happenings. One aspect of why our friendship is perfection. I rely on her to fill me in. One less thing I have to keep track of I figure. She asked me my thoughts on the world-wide turmoil, appealing to my spiritual views.   high compliment - thanks friend!
I pondered and formulated the following. Pretty darn good overview I thought.

------------
CGB  Creative Goddess Bestie  the divine Mrs M
CJ  Cuppa Joy me
------------

CJ   Okay my friend. This is a little out there.
From an observer perspective, these are all distractions. Emotional events to get us hooked and not pay attention to bigger things. I think there's also a level of acceptance required. We are in the third dimension moving through the fourth towards the fifth. However the third dimension is all about duality. A harmonic atmosphere doesn't exist in this dimension. Sorry Miss America world peace is not yet attainable.
That's alot to process. But the divine Mrs M is from White Rock so I know she will get it.

CGB  So what can we do?
CJ  Ride the cycles. Pray. Meditate. Remember Power vs Force. One happy person can cancel out 10,000 naysayers. Resist getting hooked into emotional traps. Eat plant-based. Treat people nicely.

Throw off those third dimensional distractions!


Probably not the answer she was expecting. Like many of us waking up, she is pondering her experience. ah yes, life in the 40s, the kundalini brews

Cyclicle in nature, our complacency comes in spits and spurts. Like solar flares. Our attention gets diverted to different aspects of life. I see her coming into a cycle of growth. It is the Age of Aquarius afterall...

Allow it. Get in the flow and listen to the voice of Infinite Possibility

Cause what's really going on, is there are many reptilian distractions meant to fuel the voice of limitations. Once we grasp this simplistic yet incredibly complex concept, we can move beyond it and let all the freakishly great things we're capable of doing happen.

I love you man! 













1 comment:

  1. I adored reading this post, much the way I adore our time together my friend. Your voice has the power to heal, to inspire, to inform, to teach and to lift me up just when I need it most. Your author's voice is extremely powerful as well, I know many, many others will benefit from your wit, and your wisdom, and your divine conviction to your spiritual journey -- much the way I have over these many years. Love you too man!

    ReplyDelete