Saturday 20 September 2014

Good Day To See Clearly

Just as one would check the Daily Horoscope I've migrated to checking the Daily Tzolkin Calendar. Messages are based on the Galactic Tone and the Mayan Sun Sign for that day. Simplistic in nature, so even Third Density Humans can comprehende.

Like this one... Good Day To Sit On A Rock   My personal translation of that message is ~

Throughout the day I shall endeavour to recognize and dodge emotional hooks presented ... cause it ain't gonna be pretty if I stumble.
I can do it. When a situation arises I take that extra breath and remind myself to sit on the Rock.

Check it out  http://www.mayanmajix.com/TZOLKIN/DT/DT.html



Today's blog however I have proclaimed Good Day To Have A Rant
(which I more diplomatically entitled Good Day To See Clearly just to hook you dear reader)

My eldest son and his wife went out for a rare evening with friends to a newly opened country bar in town. My boy, a cheery drunk, stepped outside awaiting the taxi they'd called. In one hand was the last inch of a beer - the establishment had not stopped him from taking it with him - perhaps it's a patio of sorts he thinks...

Within minutes he was approached by two policeman who'd been sitting in their car outside the pub. He was subsequently given a ticket for having open alcohol on the street. Seriously? They're cracking down he's told.

As he tells me this story I'm already thinking to myself what kind of horsecrap is this? Surely my tax dollars can be better utilized ...  What's their motto? oh ya, to Serve and Protect. Not sure which part is being fulfilled here.

But it gets better (on the ridiculous scale)...  He tells me how much the ticket is. It's $230

Are you freakin' kidding me?


How f-d up is our system that a mid-20s citizen exits a licensed facility, that has allowed him to leave their premises in an inebriated state with a bottle of their named brewpub beer in hand, where he is issued a ticket by waiting officers. He has cooperated fully in the minutes-long interaction.

You know try $20. He might feel the slap on the hand, realize, ya he perhaps could've been more aware. But all this does is royally piss everyone off by the utter ridiculousness of the penalty for the alleged crime.

How are people expected to respect, support and believe they are being well-served by a system such as this.


And don't get me started on the many other absurdities that are being shovelled to us by other governing bodies who continue to make decisions for the people at large that really satisfy only their own egoic agendas. Sheesh.

Time to go back to the Rock.






No comments:

Post a Comment