Tuesday 1 October 2013

Trust that all is well, because it is

I love numbers. I'm intrigued by this phenomenon I've created. A low-level manifestation kinda like close parking.*  In this numbers world I live in, the patterns I see daily can be a lil mind-blowing at times (ref my blog 22). So of course I've looked up my house number in Angel Numbers 101 (Doreen Virtue). Most numbers had 2 to 3 sentence explanations. Mine was a simple one-liner:

Trust that all is well, because it is.


I'm adopting this as my newest mantra. So... as long as I remember in the midst of chaos, or anything that remotely smells like drama, to take the path of least resistance, breathe, and trust that all is well, because it is, I can usually maintain a sunny disposition. Being an energetic Taurean (= a wee bit stubborn), my prior automation/programming, in an uncomfortable situation, was usually my ego surfacing in defense of any such nonsensical accusations or likeness thereof.  I am learning to continually make a conscious effort to shift and conduct myself in a manner of response ...rather than react... funnel my initial reaction through my Spock Filter of Neutrality before doing anything. In spiritual lingo, that's what awareness and alignment are all about.

At our core we feel best when we view the world through the proverbial rose-coloured glasses. It's because that whole pollyanna-thing has infinite positive influences on our overall wellbeing and quality of life - our earthwalk experience. And don't we all truly desire optimum health and peace of mind?

Energetically-speaking, being happy and joyful emits a higher vibration in our bodies and we feel good. When we feel bad we're experiencing emotions that are vibrationally lower; we're not at peace when something nasty is going down. It's against our core. And yes there are some people who have no conscience - humans are complex beings - but they're the minority, and their roots are from another planet, galaxy or dimension (there's deep subject...).

Of late, I've been watching Dr. Steven Greer. He speaks so much truth while delicately riding the fear-based conspiracy theory. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHm1ifDAccY

Although I prefer not to give my attention to the dark side, it's important to seek out information from a variety of sources and make up your own mind aka your reality.

There is so much more going on than we know. And I'm not jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon, I'm all about the spirituality. Alignment. Enlightenment. Living truthfully. Waking up. Awareness.  ...endless labels all indicative of living joyfully...

I've recently created my own YouTube channel - Cuppa Joy - with links to fantastic clips, and channels I subscribe to. Depending on the level of 'freak' you're into, there's Cool Stuff and Wake Up! categories ... the information is infinite, just like the Universe.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCb4TYNyOZC8HtYHVVOZbhg

Sleep well, live large and trust that all is well, because it is.



*After watching The Secret a half dozen years ago I practiced the affirmation of "I park close". GoshDarn if it didn't work. And it continues to happen.
Drawback: In my attempt-to-be-active lifestyle, I actually like parking further away for those extra steps.


No comments:

Post a Comment