Wednesday 26 June 2013

EMBRACE YOUR INNER GYPSY


I find myself in a somewhat awkward position when explaining my life.

New tenant moves in... meets the obvious outgoing partner... assumes it’s my husband and probably the father of my children... I have yet to give an explanation...
 
I have 2 ex-husbands, 3 boys by #1, 1 girl by #2, and the guy on his way out was my partner of 6 years... and I’m not that kind of girl. Sigh.
And then I realize, perhaps I am... So what. Damn, I’ve had a fine life, full of adventure, experiences and run the gamut in many facets of life.

This is my path. I embrace my inner gypsy.
 

Gypsy traits: 

nomadic in many ways... jobs, partners, homes, friends
colourful in many ways... gestures, clothing, speech, laughter
liberal in many ways... open-minded, inviting, exploring
fearless in many ways... challenges, relationships, life

No comments:

Post a Comment